Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Peel from 4 large limes (green part only; removed with vegetable peeler in 2-inch-long strips)
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 8 1/4-inch-thick slices peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 30 large fresh mint leaves plus 10 fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup Brazilian rum (such as cachaça)
- 3 cups ice cubes plus additional for serving
- 5 cups ginger beer or ginger ale
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?