Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 6 pieces, plus more for coating the baking sheets
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the baking sheets
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature, cracked into a medium bowl
- 1 large egg white, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup pearl sugar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?