Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo, pork belly & chickpea casserole
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 700g skinless, boneless pork belly , cut into large bite-sized chunks
- 100g cooking chorizo , sliced into thin rounds
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 1 large carrot , finely chopped
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- small pinch dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 bay leaves , fresh are best
- sprig of thyme
- large pinch golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 50ml sherry vinegar or good quality red wine vinegar
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400g tin chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- fresh chopped parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?