Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo, new potato & haddock one-pot
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra to serve
- 50g chorizo , peeled and thinly sliced
- 450g salad or new potatoes , sliced (I used Charlotte)
- 4 tbsp dry sherry , or more if you need it (or use white wine)
- 2 skinless thick fillets white fish (I used sustainably caught haddock)
- good handful cherry tomatoes , halved
- 20g bunch parsley , chopped
- crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?