Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo and White Bean Stew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pound fresh Mexican chorizo or Italian sausage links
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 sprig thyme
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces baby spinach (about 10 cups)
- Smoked paprika (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?