Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo and Potato Breakfast Tacos Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 ounces Yukon Gold potato (about 1/2 medium), cut into 1/8-inch cubes (for about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces Mexican chorizo, casing removed
- 6 large eggs
- 6 small corn tortillas, warmed or grilled
- Crumbled queso fresco, for topping
- for topping
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?