Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo and Onion Pizza
- 1 (¼-ounce) package fast-rising (instant) yeast
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2½ to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 10 ounces Spanish chorizo or hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1 large or 2 small sweet yellow onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 to 2½ cups shredded fontina, Colby, or Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 654kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|