Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo & pork belly with haricot beans
- 750g piece of boneless pork belly , skin removed
- olive oil
- 130g diced pancetta
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 200g chorizo , roughly chopped
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 150ml red wine
- 400g haricot or cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- a bunch coriander
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?