Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo, Poblano and Yam Fajitas with Lime-Marinated Red Onions
- 2 cups paper-thin slices red onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups 1/2-inch-thick sticks peeled yam (red-skinned sweet potato)
- 12 to 14 ounces fresh chorizo sausages (about 3), casings removed
- 2 fresh poblano chiles,* halved, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 8 7- to 8-inch-diameter flour tortillas
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?