Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo Hash Browns
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 pound russet (baking) potatoes (about 3)
- 1 1/2 to 2 ounces Spanish chorizo (cured spiced pork sausage), casing removed and sausage finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?