Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chorizo Corn Bread Stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 8 ounces Spanish chorizo (dry-cured spiced sausage), casing removed and sausage coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups packed; see Cooks' Notes)
- 2 cups fresh, or thawed frozen, corn kernels (one 10-ounce package)
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cups turkey stock or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 8-inch square baking pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?