Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 pound chiles guajillos (about 14), stems, seeds, and membranes removed
- 3/4 cup mild vinegar such as vinagre de pina or diluted unseasoned rice vinegar, or more if needed
- 2 pounds coarsely ground pork shoulder
- 1/2 pound medium-ground pork fat
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, preferably Mexican
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Large splash of tequila blanco (optional)
- 4 to 5 feet small hog casings
- 1/4 cup mild vinegar such as vinagre de pina or diluted unseasoned rice vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?