Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chopped Veggie Salad with Watermelon and Feta Cheese
- 1 pound Campari or plum tomatoes, diced, drained
- 1 1/2 cup diced seeded watermelon
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1 large English hothouse cucumber, seeded, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced radishes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 10 ounces feta cheese, broken into small cubes (about 2 1/2 cups), divided
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?