Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chopped Summer Salad
- 4 to 6 fresh eggs
- 1/2 cup salt
- 4 baby red beets peeled and sliced thinly using a mandolin
- 4 baby golden beets peeled and sliced thinly using a mandolin
- 4 bulbs baby fennel sliced thinly lengthwise using a mandolin
- 8 baby carrots peeled and sliced thinly using a mandolin
- 8 baby radishes sliced thinly using a mandolin
- 1 cucumber sliced thinly
- 4 baby white turnips peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 celery stalks peeled and sliced thinly, reserve inner celery leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar plus additional for pickling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Fleur de sel for garnish
- 1/2 good-quality baguette
- 4 ounces black truffle butter
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?