Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce or garden lettuce, such as buttercrunch, loose-leaf, or oak leaf
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, cored, seeded, deviened, and finely diced
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn, cooked and kernels removed
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 celery heart, finely chopped
- 8 red radishes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, washed, drained, and chopped
- 6 anchovies, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons high quality red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 163kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|