Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus additional as needed
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground fresh black pepper, plus additional as needed
- 1/2 to 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large head iceburg lettuce, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, 6 to 8 cups
- 1 cup
- , cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, such as Cerignola, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, such as Cerignola, halved
- 1 cup haricots verts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup English cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dill, large stems removed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?