Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chopped Fava Bean Crostini with Pecorino Recipe
- 1 sweet baguette
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1 medium garlic clove, cut in half (optional)
- 2 1/2 pounds fava beans in pods
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1 (2- to 3-ounce) piece Pecorino Romano cheese
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?