Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chopped Cobb Salad with Roquefort Dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup (2 ounces) crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, about 5½ ounces
- 2 cups bite-size roasted chicken, about 10 ounces
- ½ pint grape tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled, and cut into ¾-inch dice (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 596kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 51g (79%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (64%)|
|Cholesterol 91mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|