Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chopped Chicken Livers Recipe
- 1/2 pound chicken livers, rinsed, fat and membranes removed, and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning the livers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons schmaltz, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons fino sherry (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Matzo crackers, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?