Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chopped Chicken Livers
- 1 pound chicken livers (approximately 16 livers)
- Kosher (coarse) salt
- 2 extra-large eggs, hard cooked and roughly cut up
- 1 medium onion, peeled and coarsely chopped
- ½ to ½ cup griebenes (cracklings), optional but sensational
- 3 to 4 tablespoons schmaltz (rendered chicken fat), or as needed
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- Garnishes: Sliced or grated black or white radishes or black radish and onion conserve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 271kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 513mg (171%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|