Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chopped Ceviche and Mexicola
- 8 oz skinless and boneless black cod or monkfish fillet, chopped as finely as you can
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or ½ teaspoon table salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, plus a little more for sprinkling
- 1 jalapeño chile or any medium-sized green chile, deseeded and chopped to give a tablespoon
- Tostadas or tortilla chips, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|