Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup mixed dried beans (cranberry kidney, large and small navy beans, black, and lentil)
- 2 large onions chopped, plus 1 whole onion with skin
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 lbs. flanken (short ribs) or chuck in one piece
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup barley
- 6 potatoes peeled and left whole
- 2 cloves to 2 1/2 head garlic peeled and left whole
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Water to cover
- Neck bones or marrow bones (about 1 pound)
- 1 egg per person (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?