Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|