Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chole (Chana) Masala Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium yellow onion , small dice
- 4 teaspoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger (from about a 2-inch piece)
- 4 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 serrano chiles , stemmed and finely chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes and their juices
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas , also known as garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- Pomegranate molasses
- Plain yogurt
- Naan or chapatis
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?