Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Choc-peanut fondants with chocolate soil & cherries
- 50g butter , softened, plus extra melted butter for greasing
- cocoa powder , for dusting
- 85g crunchy peanut butter
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 85g plain flour
- 300g dark chocolate , broken into chunks and melted
- big jar cherry compote
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream , to serve
- 6 cherries with stalks, to serve
- 1 bought chocolate loaf cake (un-iced), about 250g
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?