Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolaty Pecan Pie Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3 cups chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|