Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolaty Peanutty Pie
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2/3 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup grated semisweet chocolate
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 57.3g|
|Saturated Fat 30g|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|