Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-dipped Potato Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup reduced fat potato chips, crushed fine (put them in a zippered plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin to crush them
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped very fine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (yes, really! Don't leave it out.)
- 8 tablespoons butter, cut into 8 pieces and slightly softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?