Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate orange marble cake
- 225g very soft butter , plus extra for greasing
- 225g caster sugar
- 225g self-raising flour
- 4 large eggs , beaten
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder , sifted
- 1 large orange , zest and 1 tbsp orange juice
- a few drops orange food colouring (optional)
- 50g orange chocolate (we used Green & Black's Maya Gold), broken into pieces
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?