Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate crunch bars
- 100g butter , roughly chopped
- 300g dark chocolate (such as Bournville), broken into squares
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 140g rich tea biscuits , roughly crushed
- 12 pink marshmallows , quartered (use scissors)
- 2 x 55g bars Turkish delight , halved and sliced (or use Maltesers, Milky Way or Crunchie bars)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?