Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate brownie & boozy cherry brles
- 375ml double cream
- 1 vanilla pod , split and seeds scraped out
- 85g plain chocolate , 70% cocoa, broken into small pieces
- 3 large egg yolks
- 50g caster sugar , plus 6 tbsp
- 3 ready-made chocolate brownies (up to about 200g), cut into chunks
- 50g cherries in kirsch (or about 3 cherries per brle), drained, plus more to serve if you like
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?