Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate biscuit truffles
- 142ml pot double cream
- 150g white chocolate , broken into cubes
- 150g dark chocolate , broken into cubes
- 50g unsalted butter
- 4 shortbreads fingers, or biscuits, crumbled roughly
- 85g dried fruits (chopped apricots and cranberries are good)
- zest 1 orange
- icing sugar , for rolling
- cocoa powder , for rolling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?