Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate and Zucchini Cake
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature, or 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 pat butter or teaspoon olive oil for greasing
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups unpeeled grated zucchini, from about 1 1/2 medium zucchini (keep the remaining 1/2 zucchini for optional garnish)
- 1 cup good-quality bittersweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar or melted bittersweet chocolate (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?