Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate and Walnut Torte from Capri
- 1 ¼ cups walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- ¾ cup (1 ½ sticks/6 ounces) unsalted butter
- 6 large egg yolks
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark rum or grappa
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus a pinch
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 293kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|