Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Walnut Loaf
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons powdered buttermilk
- 5 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|