Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake I
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|