Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Truffle Pie with Orange-Champagne Sabayon and Strawberries
- 1/4 cup almond meal or very finely ground almonds
- 1/4 cup matzo cake meal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound plus 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) plus 1 tablespoon unsalted pareve margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- Sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 1/4 pounds strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- Orange-Champagne Sabayon (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?