Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package Swiss chocolate cake mix (such as Duncan Hines®)
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.8g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|