Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Toasted Almond Torte
- Vegetable oil for greasing pan
- 1 cup blanched almonds (5 ounces)
- 8 ounces fine quality bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 5 large eggs, separated, at room temperature for 30 minutes
- 2/3 cup well-stirred coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup matzoh cake meal
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon potato starch
- Sliced strawberries (about 1 quart; 3 cups)
- About 1/4 cup sliced almonds preferably with skin, lightly toasted for garnish (optional)
- a 9-to 9 1/2-inch (24 centimeter) spring-form pan; a coffee/spice grinder
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?