Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- 1½ cups crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons ground toasted almonds
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate (minimum 65% cocoa solids), roughly chopped
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1¼ pounds cream cheese (about 2¾ cups)
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 459kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 34g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 134mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|