Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Surprise Marshmallow Pies
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup milk
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated
- 6 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 6 sprigs fresh mint (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.1g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|