Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Stout Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) salted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup chocolate stout, regular stout, or porter
- 2/3 cup freshly brewed strong coffee
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate (54% to 60% cacao), chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?