Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Stout Bundt Cake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus more, at room temperature, for the pan
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder, for the pan
- 3/4 teaspoon all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup kosher salt
- 12 ounces stout beer (such as Guinness)
- 3 semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?