Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake
- For the cake:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (we use Dutch processed)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour, plus more for the pan
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For the chocolate glaze:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons corn syrup (or agave nectar)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?