Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Soufflés with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces good-quality bittersweet (not unsweetened) chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces good-quality bittersweet (not unsweetened) chocolate, chopped
- 12 large egg whites
- Powdered sugar (for sifting)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 788kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 47g (73%)|
|Saturated Fat 29g (144%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 89g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|