Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Shortbread with Cacao Nibs and Sea Salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons cacao nibs, crushed with a rolling pin
- 1 teaspoon fine or coarse sea salt
- 12 tablespoons (6 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 73kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|