Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Sheet Cake with Sour Cream Frosting
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sweetened instant chocolate drink mix (such as NesQuik)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (about 18 ounces)
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?