Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Sauerkraut Cake II
- 3/4 cup drained and chopped sauerkraut
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|