Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies - Home - Pastry Affair
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (I used low-fat vanilla yogurt and omitted the vanilla extract)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Soft caramel candies, rolled into little balls (I used
- , but store bought works just fine)
- Fleur de Sel, or flaked sea salt, for sprinkling
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?