Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup cognac
- 2 (7 ounce) packages plain tea biscuits, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup whole blanched almonds
- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.5g|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|